Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    Relative of mine has a daughter named Taylor.
    She got a phone call from some lady she didn't know asking for a "Taylor" and claiming that Taylor was /her/ daughter.
    Quite a coincidence.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    Mine just went out again.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    Wow, it's nice to know I wasn't the only one. I was calling from my cell phone and the person I was calling would see my number on the ID but it wasn't me on the line. It would just be silent, "dead air", on my end. It wouldn't even ring. Strange. I hope they got it fixed.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member theletterl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    My co-workers called Alltel about the mixed lines. They said they were having the same problem in Myrtle Beach, DC and Richmond. A few days later they told us to turn our phones on and off and the problem would be fixed.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    alltel has always sucked.......bad
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    The sad thing is you only have two options in this area, Verizon and Alltel, wish there were more to choose from but at least we have two. Until they put more towers up, they only work in 4 towns throughout the county.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cell Phone service out Alltel?

    Don't hold your breath waiting for new towers to be put up around here. They won't even let them put up more to make the service that is here now better.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •